Byron Equestrian offers private and group lessons for riders of all ages and abilities.
We offer lessons across English disciplines including general riding, dressage, jumping, vaulting and trail riding.
Lessons are available for beginner riders starting out through to advanced competitive riders.
Ride our school horses or you can bring your own horse.
SUMMER SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAM
Come along for heaps of horsey fun, learn to horse ride, care for horses and experience the fun team sport of Vaulting (gymnastics on horseback).
- Day Camps 10.00am to 3.00pm and suitable for beginners to advanced riders from 5 years old
- Refreshments and lunch provided
- All horses and riding/vaulting equipment provided
- Fully qualified and experienced coaches
Week 1: Tues 7th, Wed 8th & Thurs 9th Jan
Week 2: Tues 14th, Wed 15th & Thurs 16th Jan
Week 3: Tues 21st, Wed 22nd & Thurs 23rd Jan
Cost $90 per child for first day and $80 per child for each additional day
For more information contact us on 0468 414 677 or email email@example.com
Membership and Insurance
It’s compulsory for all riders to become Byron Bay Equestrian Centre members. This ensures you are protected with appropriate insurance cover.
– Day Membership $10
– Children Annual $45 (Under 18)
– Adults Annual $90 (Over 18)
– Equestrian Australia members, please provide your member number upon booking.